I’m looking forward to showing off my Steampunky art and jewellery this weekend at the Ottawa Geek Market.
- Sunday, October 14th, 2012: 10:00 – 17:00
- Nepean Sportsplex: 1701 Woodroffe Ave.
- Admission: $5.00 (this helps recover our costs)
- Kids 12 and under are free
- FREE parking
The Ottawa Geek Market is poised to be your ultimate sci-fi, fantasy, horror, anime, steampunk and gaming shopping experience! We’ll be hosting a number of vendors selling all sorts of wonderfully geeky items including games, comics, art, jewellery, Lego, toys, movies and more.
- 48 Exhibitors (Of which, I am one.)
- Giant Lego® Display
- The Capital City Garrison (an amazing team of individuals who dress up in film-authentic Star Wars costumes)
- Tri-Game-A-Thon Tournament
- Board Game Library