We are thrilled to have finally realized one of our dreams to share this place with you! Beautiful 270 acres of mixed forest, open field, and biodiverse marsh all for yourself! In the wild countryside just North of the Historic Town of Perth, Ontario. Includes large fire pit, cookstoves, covered deck, 10 × 10 wood cabin (sleeps 2-3), groomed camp/tent sites for your additional guests to pitch their tents. We only rent to one person/party at a time so the whole place is yours to share with whomever you like or just with yourself!
14% discount for booking a week+ stay. We supply just about everything!
It’s Glamping (a mash-up of glamorous camping) — making it easy to have an outdoor getaway, especially for folk who are new to camping.
Open year-round. Mini wood stove heats the cabin. Snowshoes freely available.
- Solar-powered power pack
- All the fresh well water that you need
- Campfire and firewood
- Camping cookstoves and all the pots/pans/utensils to go with it
- Covered deck and patio table/chairs
- Cabin and campsites (bring tents!) — the whole place is the entire listing
- Lots more! Check out the listing.